Tuesday, January 22, 2008


“From the moment I first saw Jim when he came into RIC for his initial interview, I knew that he and I had a bond like no other. 'The Cauliflower Ear' was a universal wrestlers bond.

In the short amount of time that I knew Jim, He became more than just a colleague. Jim was the type of guy that would give you the shirt off his back or the last bite of his sandwich if you needed it. Jim was the kind of guy that always went above and beyond.

For example last year when Jim and I went to a wrestling tournament at Northwestern University to watch the World Greco Championships, he gave up his seat for a little boy that didn't want to sit on his dad's lap and was crying. Just a perfect example of Jim's acts of unselfishness.

Jim will never be forgotten and always be remembered in our hearts for all the great things he did.

I love you. May God rest your soul and may you rest in peace.”

Naseem "Naz" Khalil

No comments: